According to the FRED website, the balance sheet reduced from 9 trillion to 8.5 trillion in the past 8 months or so, that’s probably around 200 Billion per quarter destroyed per quarter.Has Fed communicatedTheir schedule for selling the bonds (in the days after FOMC?)Their expectation of the terminal balance sheet amount?
- Bitcoin ‘untouchable’ amid regulatory pressures, says analyst
- Regulators Should Heed Crypto Risks When Innovating Regulation, Says Chinese Central Bank Official – Regulation Bitcoin News
- Set Sail on the Litecoin Birthday Cruise: A Three-Day Weekend Celebration
- How to build a Bitcoin mining space heater: DIY Video Guide
- ‘It’s Always Longer Than Some Predictions’ – Economics Bitcoin News