Full ArticleThe Dow Jones Industrial Average will likely rally 10% or more in 2023 and the S&P 500 Index more than that, Rogers told business leaders at the Executives’ Club of Chicago’s annual outlook event. Last year he correctly forecast a sharp increase in inflation and that Bitcoin was a bubble that would burst. “We are much more optimistic today than a year ago,” Rogers said. “The Fed is doing the right things when it comes to money supply.”“Equities in America is the place to be,” he said, adding the nation always finds a way to bounce back from its problems.Rogers, a veteran of the fund industry, said the worst is now behind us and the bad news is baked in already. He expects the Fed will get inflation back to the 4.5% level.
- Bitcoin ‘untouchable’ amid regulatory pressures, says analyst
- Regulators Should Heed Crypto Risks When Innovating Regulation, Says Chinese Central Bank Official – Regulation Bitcoin News
- Set Sail on the Litecoin Birthday Cruise: A Three-Day Weekend Celebration
- How to build a Bitcoin mining space heater: DIY Video Guide
- ‘It’s Always Longer Than Some Predictions’ – Economics Bitcoin News