A ChargePoint station at the New Carrollton Branch Library in New Carrollton, Md.Tom Williams | Cq-roll Call, Inc. | Getty ImagesCheck out the companies making headlines in midday trading.TG Therapeutics — Shares jumped more than 9% after the biotech company announced this week that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved its treatment for relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis in adults.related investing newsMicron Technology — Shares of the chipmaker dropped 2% after the stock got downgraded to hold from buy by Argus Research. The firm cited the potential for deep operating losses in upcoming quarters.GlobalFoundries — Shares of the semiconductor manufacturer lost more than 1% a day after a report that the company will lay off 50 workers from its former California headquarters, according to the Silicon Valley Business Journal.ChargePoint — The maker of EV charging technology saw shares rise more than 4% after Q-GRG VII (CP) Investment Partners bought more than 1.4 million shares, according to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.Nikola — Shares of the electric vehicle company fell more than 6% Friday. The move came as the company announced plans to raise cash by selling up to $125 million of senior convertible bonds. — CNBC’s Nick Wells, Alex Harring, Sarah Min and Samantha Subin contributed reporting.
- Non-Fungible Token Sales Slid 31% Lower in March With $882 Million in NFT Sales – Market Updates Bitcoin News
- Elon Musk-led petition to halt AI development divides tech community
- South Korean National Assembly to Pass Digital Asset Law in April – Regulation Bitcoin News
- Ormenus Coin Scammers to Pay $82M as Recovery and Fine
- Here’s how the crypto industry is using artificial intelligence