Type: Bearish DropKey Levels:Resistance:4049.00Pivot:3914.00Support:3757.50Preferred Case:Looking at the H4 chart, my overall bias for SPX is bearish due to the current price crossing below the Ichimoku cloud , indicating a bearish market. If this bearish momentum continues, expect price to continue heading towards the support at 3757.50, where the 161.8% Fibonacci line is.Alternative Scenario:Price could head back up to retest the pivot at 3914.00, where the previous swing low is. Fundamentals:There are no major news.
- Bitcoin ‘untouchable’ amid regulatory pressures, says analyst
- Regulators Should Heed Crypto Risks When Innovating Regulation, Says Chinese Central Bank Official – Regulation Bitcoin News
- Set Sail on the Litecoin Birthday Cruise: A Three-Day Weekend Celebration
- How to build a Bitcoin mining space heater: DIY Video Guide
- ‘It’s Always Longer Than Some Predictions’ – Economics Bitcoin News