It looks like you’ve posted a Google AMP link. Please try posting again with the direct link to the article (You shouldn’t see “amp” anywhere in the URL) or contact the moderators if you need help.AMP is a proprietary walled garden which benefits Google and hurts everyone else. It is destroying the open web through anti-competitive violation of standards.It is bad for publishers because it forces them to duplicate development effort, and prevents differentiation and customisation. It also allows Google to watch you even after you’ve left their search results page.For individuals seeking an automated solution to this problem, they can try installing the Redirect AMP to HTML extension on Chrome and Firefox.Thank you to OtherAMPBot for this information and detection code.I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.
- Bitcoin ‘untouchable’ amid regulatory pressures, says analyst
- Regulators Should Heed Crypto Risks When Innovating Regulation, Says Chinese Central Bank Official – Regulation Bitcoin News
- Set Sail on the Litecoin Birthday Cruise: A Three-Day Weekend Celebration
- How to build a Bitcoin mining space heater: DIY Video Guide
- ‘It’s Always Longer Than Some Predictions’ – Economics Bitcoin News