It looks like this post is about taxes. Tax laws vary between countries, so you may get more helpful replies if you specify the place you are asking about.Please note that Rule #4 does not allow for Tax Evasion. This is a site wide rule and a subreddit rule. Do not endorse, suggest, advocate, instruct others, or ask for help with tax evasion. Do not be coy and sarcastically recommend against it or suggest using a privacy coin in response to an IRS inquiry.Note: Tax discussion is allowed as long as the above rules are not violated.Consider visiting r/CryptoTax for your tax inquiries.I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.
- Bitcoin ‘untouchable’ amid regulatory pressures, says analyst
- Regulators Should Heed Crypto Risks When Innovating Regulation, Says Chinese Central Bank Official – Regulation Bitcoin News
- Set Sail on the Litecoin Birthday Cruise: A Three-Day Weekend Celebration
- How to build a Bitcoin mining space heater: DIY Video Guide
- ‘It’s Always Longer Than Some Predictions’ – Economics Bitcoin News