Type: Bearish DropKey Levels:Resistance:1835.0Pivot:1744.0Support:1656.5 Preferred Case:On the H4 chart, we have a bearish bias. To add confluence to this, price is crossing below the Ichimoku cloud which indicates a bearish market. If this bearish momentum continues, expect price to possibly break the pivot at 1744.0, where the 50% Fibonacci line is, before heading towards the support at 1656.5, where the previous swing low is. Alternative Scenario:Price may possibly head back up towards the resistance at 1835.0, where the 78.6% Fibonacci projection line is.Fundamentals:There are no major news.
- Bitcoin ‘untouchable’ amid regulatory pressures, says analyst
- Regulators Should Heed Crypto Risks When Innovating Regulation, Says Chinese Central Bank Official – Regulation Bitcoin News
- Set Sail on the Litecoin Birthday Cruise: A Three-Day Weekend Celebration
- How to build a Bitcoin mining space heater: DIY Video Guide
- ‘It’s Always Longer Than Some Predictions’ – Economics Bitcoin News