https://litecointalk.io/t/mweb-progress-update-thread-2/53072/17I’ve been feeling under the weather for some time now, so I’m just now getting around to December’s update 🤒December 2022 Progress:I continued working on PSBT, and quickly discovered some limitations in my initial design. I had to redefine a lot of the MWEB fields before I could proceed with the PSBT tasks I listed last month. After doing that, I was able to complete the first 3:*Add signing logic for inputs and outputs*Write the transaction finalization logic here*Implement component “merging” hereI also have a basic functional test for the hardware wallet workflow (task 4), but there are a lot of scenarios I still want to add tests for.I will be taking some time off, so there will not be a January update.
- Bitcoin ‘untouchable’ amid regulatory pressures, says analyst
- Regulators Should Heed Crypto Risks When Innovating Regulation, Says Chinese Central Bank Official – Regulation Bitcoin News
- Set Sail on the Litecoin Birthday Cruise: A Three-Day Weekend Celebration
- How to build a Bitcoin mining space heater: DIY Video Guide
- ‘It’s Always Longer Than Some Predictions’ – Economics Bitcoin News