When at the start of a new year as we are now, it helps to take a fresh look at the macro situation.What are the key trends that will drive the economy & markets?For example, the mountain of global debt continues to expand, and the cost of servicing it is suddenly skyrocketing due to higher interest rates.Inflation, while starting to moderate, is still not anywhere under control.US Money Supply is now shrinking for the 1st time in at a least 60 years.And the rest of world is rushing to find ways to de-dollarize trade.What impact will these trends have for investors in 2023?To discuss, we’re fortunate to be joined today by John Rubino, currency analyst & author, who’s quite concerned that a monetary reset may be a lot closer than most can imagine.To hear the details of his outlook for the coming year, watch our video with John Rubino.If you like these videos – subscribe to Wealthion, it’s one of the fastest-growing financial channels on YouTube.
- Bitcoin ‘untouchable’ amid regulatory pressures, says analyst
- Regulators Should Heed Crypto Risks When Innovating Regulation, Says Chinese Central Bank Official – Regulation Bitcoin News
- Set Sail on the Litecoin Birthday Cruise: A Three-Day Weekend Celebration
- How to build a Bitcoin mining space heater: DIY Video Guide
- ‘It’s Always Longer Than Some Predictions’ – Economics Bitcoin News