Over the last 18mo or so there’s been an influx of people not understanding the purpose of this sub or of investing in the first place. The people here are very knowledgeable but most of the posts you see here are realistic, nobody is expecting to get rich immediately.The expectation of getting rich quickly off “trading” is definitely given by WSB/social media as a whole, and like I mentioned that’s carried over here with some clearly younger users. I’ve always wondered why people tend to succumb to high-risk and unrealistic trading, instead of using the key fundamentals and setting expectations realistically.This post gave a good argument and hopefully is useful for any of the less-experienced users to be reminded about what realistic investing is and what traps to avoid.
- Bitcoin ‘untouchable’ amid regulatory pressures, says analyst
- Regulators Should Heed Crypto Risks When Innovating Regulation, Says Chinese Central Bank Official – Regulation Bitcoin News
- Set Sail on the Litecoin Birthday Cruise: A Three-Day Weekend Celebration
- How to build a Bitcoin mining space heater: DIY Video Guide
- ‘It’s Always Longer Than Some Predictions’ – Economics Bitcoin News