Gold climbed to its highest prices in nearly seven months, feeding expectations that the precious metal is on track to notch record highs this year, after closing out 2022 with a modest loss. Gold “noticeably” appreciated by about $200 an ounce from November to the end of last year, and continued that trend in the first few days of January 2023, says Edmund Moy, a former director of the U.S. Mint.
- Bitcoin ‘untouchable’ amid regulatory pressures, says analyst
- Regulators Should Heed Crypto Risks When Innovating Regulation, Says Chinese Central Bank Official – Regulation Bitcoin News
- Set Sail on the Litecoin Birthday Cruise: A Three-Day Weekend Celebration
- How to build a Bitcoin mining space heater: DIY Video Guide
- ‘It’s Always Longer Than Some Predictions’ – Economics Bitcoin News