Bitcoin is the currency of the Internet: a distributed, worldwide, decentralized digital money. Unlike traditional currencies such as dollars, bitcoins are issued and managed without any central authority whatsoever: there is no government, company, or bank in charge of Bitcoin. As such, it is more resistant to wild inflation and corrupt banks. With Bitcoin, you can be your own bank.
- Bitcoin ‘untouchable’ amid regulatory pressures, says analyst
- Regulators Should Heed Crypto Risks When Innovating Regulation, Says Chinese Central Bank Official – Regulation Bitcoin News
- Set Sail on the Litecoin Birthday Cruise: A Three-Day Weekend Celebration
- How to build a Bitcoin mining space heater: DIY Video Guide
- ‘It’s Always Longer Than Some Predictions’ – Economics Bitcoin News