Type: Bearish DropKey Levels:Resistance: 1.07670Pivot: 1.05085Support: 1.03315Preferred Case:Looking at the H4 chart, my overall bias for 6E1! is bearish due to the current price being below the Ichimoku cloud , indicating a bearish market. If this bearish momentum continues, expect price to possibly head back down to break the pivot at 1.05085 where the previous high was before heading down towards the support at 1.03315, where the 23.6% Fibonacci line is.Alternative Scenario:Price may head back up towards the 1st resistance line at 1.07670 where the previous swing high is.Fundamentals:There are no major news.
- Bitcoin ‘untouchable’ amid regulatory pressures, says analyst
- Regulators Should Heed Crypto Risks When Innovating Regulation, Says Chinese Central Bank Official – Regulation Bitcoin News
- Set Sail on the Litecoin Birthday Cruise: A Three-Day Weekend Celebration
- How to build a Bitcoin mining space heater: DIY Video Guide
- ‘It’s Always Longer Than Some Predictions’ – Economics Bitcoin News