Type: Bearish DropKey Levels:Resistance: 1.07670Pivot: 1.05085Support: 1.03315Preferred Case:Looking at the H4 chart, my overall bias for 6E1! is bearish due to the current price being below the Ichimoku cloud , indicating a bearish market. If this bearish momentum continues, expect price to possibly head back down to break the pivot at 1.05085 where the previous high was before heading down towards the support at 1.03315, where the 23.6% Fibonacci line is.Alternative Scenario:Price may head back up towards the 1st resistance line at 1.07670 where the previous swing high is.Fundamentals:There are no major news.
- BitKeep completes compensation for $8M APK exploit, announces rebranding
- Signature Bank’s Crypto Depositors Get April 5 Account Closure Deadline
- Noble Partners With Circle Financial to Integrate USDC on Cosmos Blockchain – News Bitcoin News
- The government should fear AI, not crypto: Galaxy Digital CEO
- Moved my bitcoin off exchanges after watch the whole FTX fall, couldn’t be happier with my decision.