I looked at it here https://youtu.be/ci9HdUyBCnkStill very much a work in progress, but it’s still a novel approach that blends smart cards with open hardware/ software.That said, it certainly doesn’t eliminate seeds at all, just stores them in a novel way. (And until the X1 device itself can have a PIN, I don’t think it can be suggested that it is safer to store/use)Keen to see how it progresses over the next twelve months.
- Bitcoin ‘untouchable’ amid regulatory pressures, says analyst
- Regulators Should Heed Crypto Risks When Innovating Regulation, Says Chinese Central Bank Official – Regulation Bitcoin News
- Set Sail on the Litecoin Birthday Cruise: A Three-Day Weekend Celebration
- How to build a Bitcoin mining space heater: DIY Video Guide
- ‘It’s Always Longer Than Some Predictions’ – Economics Bitcoin News