Demand for gold, which started to recover after the yellow metal made a triple bottom around $1620 back in November, extended into the new year with funds raising their net long by 8% to 7.8k lots, a seven-month high. Supported by momentum and the outlook for a friendlier 2023 for investment metals gold has been the star performer during the first week of trading.
- Non-Fungible Token Sales Slid 31% Lower in March With $882 Million in NFT Sales – Market Updates Bitcoin News
- Elon Musk-led petition to halt AI development divides tech community
- South Korean National Assembly to Pass Digital Asset Law in April – Regulation Bitcoin News
- Ormenus Coin Scammers to Pay $82M as Recovery and Fine
- Here’s how the crypto industry is using artificial intelligence