Type: Bearish DropKey Levels:Resistance: 671.75Pivot: 660.00Support: 636.00 Preferred Case:Looking at the H4 chart, my overall bias for ZC1! is bearish due to the current price being below the Ichimoku cloud , indicating a bearish market. If this bearish momentum continues, expect price to possibly continue heading towards the support at 636.00, where the previous swing low is.Alternative Scenario:Price may head back up to retest the pivot at 660.00 where the 50% Fibonacci line is.Fundamentals:There are no major news.
- Bitcoin ‘untouchable’ amid regulatory pressures, says analyst
- Regulators Should Heed Crypto Risks When Innovating Regulation, Says Chinese Central Bank Official – Regulation Bitcoin News
- Set Sail on the Litecoin Birthday Cruise: A Three-Day Weekend Celebration
- How to build a Bitcoin mining space heater: DIY Video Guide
- ‘It’s Always Longer Than Some Predictions’ – Economics Bitcoin News