Type: Bearish DropKey Levels:Resistance:3.9600Pivot:3.6885Support:3.5545Preferred Case:Looking at the H4 chart, my overall bias for HG1! is bearish due to the current price being below the Ichimoku cloud , indicating a bearish market. If this bearish momentum continues, expect price to head back down towards the pivot at 3.6885 where the 61.8% Fibonacci line is.Alternative Scenario:Price may possibly head towards the resistance at 3.9600, where the previous swing high is.Fundamentals:There are no major news.
- Bitcoin ‘untouchable’ amid regulatory pressures, says analyst
- Regulators Should Heed Crypto Risks When Innovating Regulation, Says Chinese Central Bank Official – Regulation Bitcoin News
- Set Sail on the Litecoin Birthday Cruise: A Three-Day Weekend Celebration
- How to build a Bitcoin mining space heater: DIY Video Guide
- ‘It’s Always Longer Than Some Predictions’ – Economics Bitcoin News