Bitcoin is the currency of the Internet: a distributed, worldwide, decentralized digital money. Unlike traditional currencies such as dollars, bitcoins are issued and managed without any central authority whatsoever: there is no government, company, or bank in charge of Bitcoin. As such, it is more resistant to wild inflation and corrupt banks. With Bitcoin, you can be your own bank.
- BitKeep completes compensation for $8M APK exploit, announces rebranding
- Signature Bank’s Crypto Depositors Get April 5 Account Closure Deadline
- Noble Partners With Circle Financial to Integrate USDC on Cosmos Blockchain – News Bitcoin News
- The government should fear AI, not crypto: Galaxy Digital CEO
- Moved my bitcoin off exchanges after watch the whole FTX fall, couldn’t be happier with my decision.