I am building my portfolio as a beginner in my late 20s (not US based). I have about 10k USD that I want to split between these ETFs.Considering the direction the world is going into, what is your opinion on this ETF? I see that the European Union is heavily endorsing electric vehicles, which is why I am interested in investing in this ETF.I do not feel comfortable investing in direct stocks, so my other choice would be either S&P500 US or world.I already have a few shares in this ETF, should I continue with it or forget about it?Thanks for the input!
- Bitcoin ‘untouchable’ amid regulatory pressures, says analyst
- Regulators Should Heed Crypto Risks When Innovating Regulation, Says Chinese Central Bank Official – Regulation Bitcoin News
- Set Sail on the Litecoin Birthday Cruise: A Three-Day Weekend Celebration
- How to build a Bitcoin mining space heater: DIY Video Guide
- ‘It’s Always Longer Than Some Predictions’ – Economics Bitcoin News